Friday, November 4, 2011

Where has the motivation gone?

Now that it is November, it's official. My motivation is gone. Though I tell myself that the days won't go by any faster if I keep track how many there are until Thanksgiving (and even better, CHRISTMAS), I can't help it. So here are the things I am excited for:

Thanksgiving- who isn't counting down the days until we have no school? Less than three weeks. Except I don't have school on Fridays anyway, so really it's not that much of a difference.

Christmas- I get to see my three beautiful best friends who I have missed so dearly, and ALL of my family is going to be together! Does it get any better? No.

Really, that's all I'm excited for right now. Oh, and for the semester to be over. My life is so interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment