Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Oh, Provo

Well, it has certainly been an amusing week and a half back in Provo. We moved into our cute little house (see http://www.amazon.com/Little-House-Virginia-Lee-Burton/dp/039525938X). I'm also getting used to my second new home, the Tanner building, where I will be spending the majority of my life this year--hello BYU Business Program! Surprisingly though, my schedule isn't too packed yet. However, I'm sure the best of a busy life is yet to come.

Lately, I've really just been playing tennis with my lovely older sister, Rachel, interspersed with random occurrences of meeting random High School Musical actors hiking back from Stewart Falls and getting my car towed (as a college student, this was really great on my budget.) Life sure is interesting.
Oh hey, Troy Bolton's dad!

3 comments:

  1. you would recognize obscure characters from high school musical

    ReplyDelete
  2. "What the heck are those two doing in a tree?" Totally love Coach Bolton

    ReplyDelete
  3. I literally just watched that movie. Then I read this post. Super Jealous.

    ReplyDelete