Saturday, December 24, 2011

'Twas the Night Before Christmas

So far this Christmas break has been fantastic. And one of the major parts of it? My fabulous family. I'll elaborate more on their fabulousness in a future post, but for the time being enjoy this snapshot into our Christmas Eve Day.


A little candid croquet on Christmas Eve Day? Why not.


Sleep well, little readers. And I hope that as we all celebrate this Christmas season that we can remember the true meaning of the holiday and truly celebrate the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. Without Him, I know I would be nothing. Let us worship Him this holy season! 

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight. 



P.S. Didn't realize how long it's been since I posted! New Year's Resolution: obvs post more often. (Crossing my fingers this actually works)

1 comment: