Monday, March 12, 2012

Smokey the Bear?

This morning I looked at a comment my friend, Vanessa, had posted on my Facebook: "yesterday was sunday." Caught red-handed. Monday isn't that much after Sunday though, is it?

K, so the last two weeks have literally been the craziest of my entire life. I'm talking school from 8 a.m.-12 a.m. every day. That's 16 hours, people. Most of the stress was due to incessant exams and a case competition I was working on. The tests? So glad they're over. The case competition? Mixed feelings. I'm going to miss my team!

To give you a little taste of how much fun we had, picture this: we arrive at the competition at the University of Utah where everyone is dressed in business professional. The Flavor Five (catchy, I know), however, are dressed in the attire of... 

Park Rangers.

Needless to say, we got many a confused/judgmental glance. Whatever. It helped us win 3rd, so we were excited! Especially since we were an undergrad team against 19 other undergrad and MBA teams from 4 different schools. Plus $1,000 in prize money isn't too shabby either.

When putting together this outfit, I texted 20+ people who I thought may have a higher chance of owning a hat such as this. In response, I got many references to Smokey the Bear, but I also came out victorious. Take that.


K, see ya Sunday!!

2 comments: